Friday, July 6, 2012

Free Kit .. Elizabeth



One large file.... if you need it broken down to smaller chunks let me know, and I will make it so it's easier to download.  Wonderful and Sunny, inspirational. Named after my niece "Elizabeth" who was all these and more.  She passed away June 23, 2012  It has 13 papers, 18 elements.  It matches my "Summer" kit I also had for free... links are still up.  Go back a few pages and you'll find it.   If you have time please rate it 1-10. If you make any layouts with it post the link in the comments section.  Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoy.
Link fixed. Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love it! thank you so much. The link however is not working. Keep creating and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    a little bit late, but here I am to say THANK YOU for your wonderful Summer Paper :o) and for this freebie too!! ;o)
    Please have a look, what I do with your paper:
    http://tiggerartwork.blogspot.de/2012/06/celebrate-700-members-on-pcp.html
    Hugs and a wonderful Sunday
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! A lovely tribute to Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete